Inspired by New York Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2012 Beauty Looks I loved this look this week at The Carolina Herrera show… It’s a Stunning natural beauty looks that all us MUA fans can wear on an everyday basis. The models strode out with mid-century bouffant bobs held back with Alice bands, I adored the high 60s inspired bouffant hair; high hair is back and bigger than ever! (YES) and not forgetting the beautiful understated make-up which is a look that all us girls can wear in the day time, as we know some fashion week looks are not wearable and kept for runway and photo-shoots only- unless you are daring enough?
My Design Plan for the look...
Get the look on a budget with MUA :
1. In the above shades from the Glamour days palette, £4 (Stars) Start by applying the lightest shade all over the eyelid blending upwards to the brow bone. Also use this shade to highlight the inner corner of the eye.
2. Now apply apply the toffee colour shade into the crease of the eye- Blend and soften this shade into the crease area until it looks as natural as possible with a blending fluffy brush.
3. Finally using the matte brown apply this with a sharp angled brush into the top lash line- this will contour the eye and define the eyes.
4. Curl your eyelashes. Then applying two coats of Extreme curl mascara to your top and bottom lashes to make the eyes appear more open and awake.
5. Using Shade 3 blush, £1 Put the blush on your brush, tapping off any excess and look into the mirror and smile. This helps you figure out where the "apple" of your cheek is. Since you want a healthy flush for this look, it's best to apply blush only to apples of your cheeks.
6. Fianlly apply Shade 'Nectar', £1 all over your lips for a healthy natural looking lip look to keep you looking glowing.
The Finished Eyes...
The Finished Lips...
The Finished Look...
Get inspired by NYFW with MUA and re create the looks on a budget. All MUA cosmetics can be purchased from selected Superdrug stores or online at