Finally MUA have brought out their Professional False eyelashes exclusively online only! Hooray for us false eyelash junkies and for us make-up artists and for only £2 we can all afford them on a budget as we all know false eyelashes can sometimes set us back £5 each time we buy a set! They are available in five hot designs and these fashionable beauties lengthen and add depth for a show-stopping striking effect.
Here are the styles:
I will be blogging a make-up look to complement all five styles of lashes which will also include a blog competition to win all styles very soon- so keep an eye out for that post!
Finally here are some tips and tricks of mine on how to apply false eyelashes:
1. Apply makeup as you usually would – foundation etc.
2. Apply a thin line of eyeliner, either pencil or liquid to your eyelids from the MUA range.
3. With a steady hand take your false eyelashes out of the container making sure they are as they should be.
4. Using a close mirror, take each eyelash set out by itself (making sure you have the right and the left eyelash set identified).
5. Make sure it fits, if too long then cut a little off the end (the outer ends).
6. With clean hands, apply a thin coating of eyelash glue to the base of the false eyelashes.
7. Steadily match these to your natural eyelash line, move quickly if you need too. Hold in place for 10 seconds or and release, they should hold.
8. Apply this to the other set.
9. Once the false eyelashes are applied if there are any gaps simply apply another layer of eyeliner over the top to make them look as natural as possible. Finally enjoy your new MUA lashes! Be sure to take the little tube of eyelash glue with you if possible in case they drop slightly!
10. Tip: to get the false eyelashes to stick better to your own, try using clear mascara. Because sometimes black mascara has a tendency to clunk up and might be too much of a heavy look.
To remove, gently pull them off, if they are in good condition they can be used again so simply keep them in a safe place away from water and humidity, somewhere dry
MUA Professional False eyelashes can be purchased from online only on www.muastore.co.uk Get your now for only £2!