When I heard about this day we thought oh my god! So many make-up and nail looks I could create J Butterflies are so pretty and fun to watch, fluttering about the garden during the summer holidays, which you don’t see much these days!
Learn about Butterflies Day is because we approach summer, we get outdoors and become busy with all of the activities of summer. In keeping with the spirit of this day, I have celebrated by creating an eye look inspired by beautiful butterflies!
Here I have some fun Butterfly facts for you considering its ‘Learn about Butterflies Day’…
· Most are found in tropical rain forests
· Many believe butterflies got their name because they would fly around the buckets of milk on farms… while the milk was being churned into butter, many noticed these flying insects would appear and soon they were being called butterflies.
· Butterflies are colourful for many reasons…colours help them attract a mate and absorb heat… colour also helps them blend in among the flowers when they are feeding.
· Most butterflies live on the nectar and pollen from flowers.
· Female butterflies are usually larger than males and they live longer… butterflies can live anywhere from 2 days to 11 months.
To get this look I used the following MUA Products:
3 in 1 Eye contour pen in ‘Smoked Plum’-£2.50
Poptastic palette- £4
Shade 5 Black liquid eyeliner-£1
Shade 2 Blue Liquid eyeliner-£1
Glam False Eyelashes- £2
Hope you learnt something NEW about Butterflies ;)
All MUA Cosmetics can be purchased from selected Superdrug stores or online www.muastore.co.uk