Crackle nail polishes are a kind of polish, which makes your coloured polish looking *vintage*, for example you can see it on old furniture. As a layer over a coloured polish it cracks when its drying and so you can see the colour layer underneath. Crackle is nothing new, but HOT! For years it was very difficult to research and find a brand to buy it from, but since nearly one year there come more and more brands with crackle polish on the market and MUA’s affordable one on a budget is perfect to have fun and get Vintage nails this summer. And to celebrate MUA’s 2nd Birthday this week online, MUA Store is giving away present to all you MUA fans- Nail Quakeeye , all you have to do is order purchases online from now till 12:00pm tomorrow- 28th April 2012.
MUA Nail Quake
MUA have a range of 6 professional colours : Jail Break (White), Shattered Ice (Silver), Arrow (Purple), Quiver (Blue), Shiver(Bright Pink) Shockwaves(Dark Pink). (pictures)
My Tips to handle MUA Quake Polish:
You can wear crackle either alone for everybody who don’t want to have strong contrast or over EVERY coloured nail polish. Wear your regular polish in two coats to get an even, dense layer underneath.
Some tips for application:
* Make sure you have enough polish on the brush and work from one side to another. Don't polish like normal tip - middle - side - side!
* Don't press too strong and polish with a light hand.
* Leave both side free of coloured polish, but polish over also this part with the crackle polish - crackle shrinks when it’s drying and if you don't apply it on the sides the effect is concentrated in the middle, which looks a bit ridiculous, when the sides have too much free space without crackle!
* The colour polish must be completely dry when you apply the crackle!
* Work and apply the crackle polish quick - if not, the solvents will also soften the colour underneath and smudge it, especially on combinations of dark polish and bright crackle!
*Normally you apply just one coat, most of the times a second looks not sooo pretty. Here are two types of application: a thin application causes fine lines and hair cracks, a saturated, thicker coat will show bigger cracks:
So if you are in the mood for some on trend Vintage nails then get your MUA Nail quakes out to play which are only £2.99 each, or why not purchase an order from www.muastore.co.uk today to claim your FREE Nail quake with any order?